Jalaini Abu Hassan : Imagine a world painted in Sepia

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Jalaini Abu Hassan : Imagine a world painted in Sepia


I HAVE to admit; this encounter was not quite as I imagined.

In my head, I saw a recluse, an art-crazed hermit who abhors unnecessary human interaction, who sits and evaluates, judges, how society works from the narrow slits of louvered windows in a third story loft conversion in an obscure part of old KL.

I imagined him to be old, weathered and white (haired).
I imagined that the answers to my questions would be curt and deliberately blunt.

Disinterested.

Oh, how wrong I was....

Imagine no more. This edition of IN PERSON for AWANI Review, with Syed Farradino Omar, brings you closer to the one and only, Jalaini Abu Hassan.




sumber: astroawani

0 comments:

Post a Comment